Valentine's Day Dinner- Naples, Bonita Springs, Estero
- Avenue 5- Valentine’s Day weekend will bring you a 3-course menu plus a bottle of Veuve Clicquot Rose. For $179 per couple, reserve your space before January 30!
- McCormick & Schmick’s Seafood- Cupid’s Choice! Valentine’s Day weekendd brings seafood, steaks, and specialty desserts. Reversions recommended.
- Restaurant Bonjour- Valentine’s Menu Special. Reservations recommended.
- Roy’s Naples- A 4-course meal design by chefs for you and your loved one.
- Seasons 52- Open for lunch and dinner offering contemporary American food!
- Anti-Valentine’s Day- Let me start by saying I have nothing against Valentine’s Day. I’ll never turn down a heart-shaped box of chocolates; however, celebrating how your love life can sometimes suck is a totally fun alternative to traditional Valentine’s Day celebrations. Gather your best single friends for a night filled with chocolate desserts, broken heart cookies, and hilarious stories of bad dates from your past. We all have them, don’t we?
- A Game for the Kids- Musical Hearts: Write down miscellaneous fun actions on paper hearts and form them in a circle. Play musical like in musical chairs and whatever heart you stop on is the action you must perform!
- Games for Couples- Take time to craft coupons for each other to use through out the year such as quiet time, a massage, dinner and a movie, date night (no kids), spa day, etc.
Share with us on Facebook and Twitter how you've celebrated your Valentine's Day. We'd love to celebrate with you.